Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Sick Again

Almost a month ago today, I got sick. And now, I'm sick again. I'm really not surprised, after all the stress I was under the last 2 weeks. I'm sure that when my body finally relaxed this week while I've been off, it probably thought, well, what about getting sick too? Just add it to the list...

I'm just mad about it. I really wanted to be productive this week and get a lot done at school and at home. This throws a big 'ol wrench into my plans. I'm going into school today, but don't know how long I'll last. I know I'll probably need to come home for a nap this afternoon. That's the one thing that makes me mad about colds. Missed sleep. I do take night time cold medicine, but a lot of times it just puts me in a funky state of fake sleep.

The only consolation on this day where my head feels like it's going to explode and my nose is red and chapped? The sun is shining.

No comments: