Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Hunkering Down?

I don't know if it's the shift of light with fall officially here, or just that I feel the need to change seasons. (Will someone remind me in the dead of wnter that I just said that? I won't believe you, so you may have to link to this post to show your evidence.)

Anyway, I've been craving comfort foods and I've been wanting to just stay inside. I know being a teacher puts you on the academic calendar, and you fall back into doing "school" things like buying school supplies, or new clothes or new shoes. So I'm sure starting school has also thrown me into fall mode. The days are shorter, the nights are cooler, and I've been craving meat. Thankfully, Stein has too.

So last week, he made this meatloaf (which I've swooned about before), and this past Sunday he made this pot roast. Yum. Just what this comfort craver needed. Reason #783 why I married this man.

No comments: