Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Yum

The smell of bacon met me at the door, even though my nose was still stuffed up. I went into the kitchen and saw Stein getting dinner ready. We talked about dinner this morning, and we decided we would have chicken with something. Fajitas? Stir Fry? Those are 2 meals we seem to have a lot. They're easy and good. But neither of those meals were being made. It was this recipe (and I think our picture looks better than theirs, by the way). I was talking to Mickey on the phone at the time, and we just talked about what was for dinner. I was so excited when I read her the name of the recipe.

Oh, and how was it? Oh mama. Another hit on the Stein meal hit parade. How can you go wrong with bacon, bleu cheese, chicken and corn flakes?

1 comment:

ckweirath said...

My pathetic reheated pizza dinner pales in comparison.