Saturday, March 8, 2008

I Couldn't Resist

But then again, I can never resist these (or the cute little cherubs selling them at the grocery store the other day). I normally avoid eye contact with any people trying to get me to buy something, adults or kids. In fact, Stein has been known to go to another grocery store across town just to dodge the situation. But when I see the little girls dressed in their green or brown uniforms, I instantly say yes.

Thin mints are one of my favorite cookies, and having them straight out of the freezer is the best. Do I like them because they're not available all the time, or do I truly like them because they're good? Probably a little of both, but frankly it's not worth fretting over. I never was a Girl Scout. I was a Brownie for a day, but that's a whole other post. I am glad to give them my money in support of their programs. As long as it's thin mints they're selling, I'm buying.

No comments: