Monday, March 17, 2008

It's Official

When I pulled into the driveway the other day, I noticed a UPS truck pull up in front of our house. I figured that he was delivering something to our neighbor. Nope. It was for me. And inside? My diploma. I didn't think that I was actually going to get a diploma, since I didn't get another degree. (The program I completed is designed for people who already have their bachelor's degree. So now I am certified.)

But the diploma made it all seem official. There's nothing like seeing your name written in calligraphy to make you feel that way.

3 comments:

amy7252 said...

Yay, super cool! Congrats!

Dig said...

Have you frames the first one?!?! You can have a WALL now like in the dentists office!!

ckweirath said...

Congrats, Kelly! I'm so proud of you.