Friday, November 9, 2007

What a Difference a Day Makes

Since I didn't teach all day today, I felt a lot better. It was nice to have the break and put things in perspective. Linda asked if I wanted to teach a little of the math lesson before I left for my workshop, and I said no. It felt so good saying that word.

My workshop this afternoon was great. It was with all the other student teachers in the area. It's always so nice to get together with them. We can commiserate, laugh, and share ideas together. It's reassuring to know that you're not the only person out there.

We're off to the football game in Chelsea (Stein's hometown) tonight. They're in the regionals. Go Bulldogs!

Also, Stein made another good dinner last night (in addition to bringing me a pint of Ben and Jerry's for the bad day I had). We decided that the spice of the chorizo is perfect with the somewhat blandness of the pork chops. Oh mama, it's good, and satisfies the chorizo addiction I've had lately. Here's the recipe if you want to try it:

http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/recipes/recipe/0,,FOOD_9936_36232,00.html

Have a great weekend!

No comments: