Sunday, January 4, 2009

2008

While we were at Shark and Jane's for New Year's Eve, someone commented how there weren't a lot of lists that were shown the week before the holiday. As you know, there are lists of the best or worst of anything. This year, lists weren't that popular, I guess.

While in Chicago the past few days visiting with friends and soaking up the food and fun, I've been thinking back on a year that was full of much of the same good things. We are truly blessed, to be where we are and have the friends and family who support us. I'm not going to make any lists of the past year, rather, I'll post a couple pictures from each month in 2008, so I can reminisce one more time about a great year. Here's hoping 2009 will be just as great.
January:
February:March:April:May:June:July:August:September:October:November:December:

1 comment:

Dig said...

Love that. Most excellent list I've every seen!