Thursday, November 6, 2008

North Carolina Revisited


Sorry it has taken me this long to post pictures of my trip. I won't go through a day by day, hour by hour recap of the trip. I know how boring my posts about our trip up north probably were. So here are more pictures than words:

The weather was gorgeous. Just the right temperature for being outside doing things like jump roping
Or putting the finishing touches on Halloween costumes
Or hugging

Gadisse took advantage of the weather to sit outside and crochet a beautiful hat for MickeyShe also found time to braid Bre's hair twice
The hula hoops came out. We remembered how to do it, and my mom learned for the first time
Or making pretend cakes

We were also there for trick or treating on Halloween
And the sorting and bartering of the loot. Also the dividing in half for the "candy fairy" who will come in the night to take the candy and leave a toy or money.

The dog waited. And waited. And waited. But no luck.
While the kids were at the movies the next day, the candy fairy shared some of her stash with the adults

The weather was perfect for watching Kenene's soccer game

When we weren't outside, we were inside playing board games
The clan, with my Mom, Mickey, Bre and me

No comments: