Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Bear With Me

I have a bunch of things going on this week, like the end of summer school, a trip to Chicago this weekend followed by a trip to Baltimore on Monday, and some other stuff that just needs to get done this week.

I'm not promising a post a day as I had hoped in the slowness of summer. In fact, this summer has been everything BUT slow. Stein and I just talked last night about how next year it will be different. "We need to remember how busy we were next year," he said. Yes, like we remember most things a year later....

So I may be posting here and there, from here and there. And I know I owe you pictures from the canoe trip and stories from our cold Tigers outing.

In the meantime, savor every last bit of summer you can. The tomatoes are bursting, the basil is getting "woody", and oh yeah, I saw mums being sold at the store yesterday. Hold on tight, folks. Maybe if we do, we can keep it a little longer. Have a great week!

No comments: