Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sunday Night Feeling and List Making

So I have that Sunday night feeling tonight. Tomorrow will be the first day with my kids. I'm not dreading it at all, in fact I'm really excited to be teaching again and not just planning. I think it's just nervousness about being back teaching. It probably sounds weird, but it's just how it is.

Because I need to get prepared, I'm not going to write a long post. In fact, I'm just going to make a list of the things I need to blog about in the next few posts:

  • The Lake Party this past weekend
  • Stein's trip to DC to accompany WW II vets
  • Bowling
  • Birkenstocks
  • My co-teacher
  • Procrastination (which I'm doing right now)
  • Small world of Chicago
  • Marquette reunion

I'll be back here sometime soon, depending on how much time I need for planning and preparing for the rest of the week.

2 comments:

Dig said...

I'll be eagerly awaiting the MU reunion one...How long has it been now since we were there????? AGHGHGAHAAA

ckweirath said...

It's our 15 year reunion, but I'm pretty sure we aren't that old.