Thursday, June 26, 2008

Garden Views

Our plants and flowers have been growing like crazy in the last few weeks. I don't know if it's the rain, sun, or a combination of both. I'm not complaining!
You remember our basil from last year? It was mid-August when I did that post. It's only the end of June and our basil is looking the same. Again, I'm not complaining. I think some pesto making is in my future. Along with giving away a lot of it. I would hate to see it go to waste. And the tomatoes are already flowering. Hopefully we'll have some soon so I won't have to buy any more for our tomato and basil salads.
The pictures above and below didn't come out as clear as I wanted, but I just love the bright colors. Planting all of these flowers each year is always time-consuming, but so worth it when they bloom and grow.

Stein recently put these edging stones in one of the corners and I love them. I should've planted some flowers that spread more than these snap dragons, but oh well. Maybe next year.

1 comment:

Dig said...

Can you come help me with my garden, please??