Monday, July 16, 2007

Tomorrow Can't Come Soon Enough

So I used to travel a lot with my old job. But I was the one traveling, and Stein was the one who stayed home. While I didn't like traveling, I didn't realize just how hard it is on the person who stays home. So Stein has been in Yellowstone the past week helping out his parents who took two of our nephews out there. A lot of other stressful things have happened this week, so that coupled with him gone, made it one VERY long week.

I did manage to get some things done around the house that needed organizing, but for the most part, I realized how long the days have been!

He gets home tomorrow night at 9:30. Talk about a late flight! But I know he has a lot of stories to tell. He has seen some amazing things while he was out there. His parents always have a list of animals that they would like to see when they go and they have covered them all. They have seen bald eagles, bears, wolves, elk, bison, moose, and a coyote. I may be missing one or two...

Anyway, I'll be glad when he gets home tomorrow night!

1 comment:

monik lee said...

Hey Kelly--
This blog of yours is super cool thing to do.
Speaking of travel: totally understand you--rick has been gone for 2 weeks already and there are two more....one never knows how one misses the other until the other is gone.
say hello to Stein!
monik