Tuesday, July 17, 2007

My Love for Joe's

Well, some may call it an obsession. I call it a love. I love Trader Joe's grocery store. For those of you who don't have a Trader Joe's near you, I'm sorry. You're missing out on a gem of a grocery store. Their shtick is that they eliminate the middle man, so the prices are low. And, most of their products are private-labeled, and so yummy. And preservative and artificial free, and... I was going to jot down what I buy there and how I use those items. Well, I realized that "jot" wouldn't be the correct word to use. I realized that I buy A LOT of different items there. Everything from bread to wasabi mayonaise to peanuts to chicken burgers to name a few.

1 comment:

Alex Roehner said...

Oy Vey Chili! So your man is away shooting animals and you are eating bark and seaweed cakes at an uppity she-she store. And now blogs, eh? I have a couple of those too but no one ever responded to them. Probably because I didn't sent it to you, right? So one of these days we will have to finish our conversation before your hubby calls. Miss you wildly,
Bagel