Friday, July 13, 2007

My First Post

So here I am on the web! I have been reading other people's blogs for so long and thought it was time to have my own. My professor actually gave me the nudge I needed to get this going.

As for me, I'm still a student for the next 4 weeks. Then on to student teaching this fall. I can't believe the end is near. It seems like it was so recent that I even decided to make this career move.

Classes are going well. I have a Reading class that will be hands-on. Kids come into the clinic and we work with them for 2 hours twice a week. I get to meet my student on Monday. I think he/she is going into 4th grade. I'm excited to start!

I'm also taking a technology class which has been good so far. Some stuff has been review, but a lot hasn't. I'm learning a lot of things that I can eventually use in the classroom.

Other than that, things are going well. Summer is my favorite season, so I'm happy. The past few days have been gorgeous. Cooler tempertaures mid 70's and 80's and a nice breeze. Perfect sleeping weather!

I'm going to try to post daily, but I'm not making any promises. Hopefully this will give you an idea of what's going on with me...

No comments: