Thursday, May 28, 2009

Where Ya Been?

Yeah, yeah, I know, haven't posted for almost a week. It's writer's block, or something like that. More like summer is here and I can't get enough of it. Stein tried to burst my giddy summer bubble last night by having me think about winter, but I told him to let me be. I am living in the moment. Taking it all in. That's what summer is for, right?

We had an awesome Memorial Day weekend. The weather was gorgeous all weekend, so we were able to plant flowers, go to a Tigers game, take a hike, eat outside, have people over for a cook-out, and break in the hammock. All summer stuff. Nice.

Right now I'm waiting for Linda to come from Chicago. It was a last-minute decision for her to visit, but I'm so glad. The weather is cool and gloomy right now, but tomorrow's forecast promises sun and warmer temperatures. I see some walking and eating outside in our future. Can't wait to just hang out and laugh.

I have some blog posts in my head for future days, but right now I don't want to spend much time inside at the computer. I'll be here, but a little less than usual.

Hope you're enjoying your summer wherever you are!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Are you done with school now?

Kelly said...

Not yet - June 12th! Can't come soon enough...then I'll be teaching summer school 3 weeks later. I have spring fever!