Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A Simple Supper


I was talking about my blog with a friend of mine (Hi Amy!) the other day, and she said that we always have such good things for dinner. Yes, we do make dinner every night (or heat up leftovers) during the week, but some days it's just a simple meal. Some days I need to pick up a few things at the store and I'll also pick up something that has little preparation. Trader Joe's is perfect for this. You can just heat it up and it's ready.
In the picture above, there's some pasta with jarred sauce, a salad with balsamic and olive oil and some chicken sausage (the sausage looks a bit creepy as I look at the picture). The total prep time was probably 15-20 minutes, or however long it took to cook the sausage and pasta.

1 comment:

El Jefe said...

mmmm....creepy sausage...Simple meals is all we do, but we don't eat much Mr. Hanky.