Tuesday, April 7, 2009

New Links

You may have noticed some new blog links on the right side. I'm excited to introduce you to Lather, Rinse, and Repeat, Mustache Robots, and What's Cooking?

Lather, Rinse, and Repeat is written by my friend Lisa who also went to Marquette. In fact, Lisa and I lived on the same floor freshman year. We lost touch after college, but through the power of Facebook, we're back in touch. Lisa has two kids and is about to move cross-country.

There's kind of the same background story for Mustache Robots. This blog is written by my friend Jeff who is another Marquette alum. Jeff didn't live on our floor freshman year (we lived in an all-girls dorm), but we did have a lot of friends in common. I have also been back in touch with him through Facebook. Jeff has two boys and some of his stories are classics.

My friend Kris, the author of What's Cooking? is a friend of mine from Einstein's. Kris was one of the first people I met when I started working for the company, and we have been on many adventures together. Some places for these adventures? Breckenridge, CO, Scottsdale, AZ, and Milwaukee, WI. Kris' blog is a cooking blog, so of course it's one I admire. She lives in Napa with her daughter and husband.

No comments: