Saturday, April 11, 2009

Going Again

We're off to Chicago today. We're going for the main purpose of Cubs opening day on Monday, but we'll also get so see some friends along the way. I'm going to brunch with Chris' family tomorrow for Easter, and Stein will be going to the Blackhawks/Red Wings game. Then Monday Chris and I will practice our now 12-year-old or so tradition of going to Yaksie's at 6 am for WXRT's opening day broadcast. Friends will come and go to visit throughout the day. Chris and I will head to the game in the afternoon (and according to the forecast, freeze our butts off).

Stein asked me the other day if I thought the Easter Bunny would find me in Chicago. Without blinking an eye, I said, "Oh yes, he will. He always knows where I am."

Have a great weekend, everyone! Enjoy your celebrations.

1 comment:

Dig said...

This reminds me that I'll need to remember to call you on Monday. ;)

xoxo